Linux/Apache error logs can help you identify any issues occuring on your shared hosting account; Enabling them on all of your domains is recommended to help you identify any issues after they arise.
This quick guide will outline how to enabled and view your Linux/Apache log files.
Steps to enabling Linux/Apache error logs
- Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click on the domain you wish to enable logging for.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- Scroll down to find the Error Log option and enable.
- Once enabled you will be able to view the logs.
Sample log file:
You can also find these log files within the /logs/domain.ext/ directory via FTP.
Last modified: 26/02/2018