Come and join the Pipe Ten family
Company & Area
- Small but Expert and Growing Team – We are a highly experienced and talented tight-knit team that are passionate about what we do and proud of how we do it. Our continued success will be forged around being an effective team developing and following our shared vision and values.
- Outstanding Customers – Providing services to thousands of small business, web agencies and enterprises around the UK and further afield, as a collective of passionate web experts we deal with both the tried-and-trusted and the bleeding edge of web services, software and security.
- Relaxed Working Environment in attractive area – All members of staff have the option to work from Pipe Ten’s contemporary open plan office within a converted mill building in the heart of the historic Kelham Island district of Sheffield, about 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Kelham Island itself is one of Sheffield’s oldest industrial areas dating back to the 1100s which has recently undergone a significant transformation becoming one of the most exciting parts of the city with the remains of the numerous cutlery and steel workshops which now house everything from indie shopping arcades and markets to microbreweries, pubs and galleries which give the area its distinct charm.
- The Green/Steel City – Based in world famous “Steel City” of Sheffield, Pipe Ten are privileged to be primarily based in a green modern cityscape set against the stunning backdrop of the Peak District National Park. Sheffield is a great place to live and work offering galleries, parks, shopping, sports and music venues, and the largest theatre complex outside London.
- Easy Commuting – Excellent transport links within easy commuting distance of Chesterfield, Derby, Leeds, Manchester and York.
- Annual leave – Holiday entitlement is 28 days per year including bank holidays. With web hosting being a 24/7 business staff can choose to take their bank holiday allocation on any day of the year.
- Pension – A workplace pension scheme is open to all eligible staff.
- Health & Wellbeing – All employees have access to Westfield Foresight Health Plan which covers Optical, Dental, Chiropody, Therapy Treatments, Consultations, DoctorLine™ as well as offering Health Club Concessions and more.
- Learning & Development – Developing the team and allowing people the time required to develop their skills through research, training and knowledge sharing is very important to Pipe Ten so individuals can be allowed to be the very best they can. It’s about working together as a team to support their customers in an open and honest environment.
- Relaxed Environment – Friday breakfast supplied.
- Side Benefits – Mobile phone, mobile internet connectivity and laptop supplied.
Pipe Ten comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the UK Data Protection Act 208 (ICO Registration info). Job Applicants personal details will be used only for the recruitment purposes of Pipe Ten. If an application is unsuccessful, your personal details will be destroyed within six months, unless otherwise agreed.
Pipe Ten are committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability or age. Pipe Ten is committed to taking positive measures throughout the recruitment process in order to ensure equality.