This tutorial will help you export your mail folders within Mail Version 8 on a Mac.
Steps to take:
- You first need to open Mail on your Mac by clicking on the icon in your dock or navigating to Applications > Mail.
- Select the mail folders you would like to export in the left hand column. (Hold down ‘Shift’ to select multiple folders).
- Right click while hovering over one of your selected folders and choose ‘Export Mailbox…’
- Navigate to where you would like your exported folders to reside on your computer in the next window that appears and click ‘Choose’.
- You will now have the mail folders exported in .mbox format on your computer.
Last modified: 16/01/2018