- Open HeidiSQL and select new in the bottom left.
- Add the connection information.
For the hostname use mysql.pipeten.co.uk
For the user enter your database username
For the password enter your database password
Leave everything else default as shown below
- Click open and you should have connected. If not please check the credentials you are connecting with.
SSH/MySQL command line
- Open a command line and enter the following command:
Make sure to change your database username!
When prompted enter your database password
mysql -h mysql.pipeten.co.uk -u Database_username -p
- Thats it! You can now select your database by typing use dbname; and execute queries.
Last modified: 2021/11/11 at 14:31 by Jamie