- Open HeidiSQL and select new in the bottom left.
- Add the connection information.
- Click open and you should have connected. If not please check the credentials you are connecting with.
For the hostname use mysql.pipeten.co.uk
For the user enter your database username
For the password enter your database password
Leave everything else default as shown below
SSH/MySQL command line
- Open a command line and enter the following command:
- Thats it! You can now select your database by typing use dbname; and execute queries.
Make sure to change your database username!
When prompted enter your database password
mysql -h mysql.pipeten.co.uk -u Database_username -p
Last modified: 30/04/2018