A mailbox alias can be used to automatically forward emails to your main mailbox address from the alias addresses in question. This guide will show you how to set up a mailbox alias.
1. From your control panel, navigate to Mail Info > Mail Manager.
2. From the drop down menu, select the domain that contains the mailbox you wish to alter.
3. Click the Edit Mailbox icon next to the mailbox.
4. Click the Tick box for Mail alias, select the existing mailbox you wish to alias to, and press the Add >> button.
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Last modified: 2018/10/15 at 10:08 by