- Navigate to Domain Settings > Domain Info
- Select the domain you wish to edit SSL certificate for.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- Click the Edit Icon in the SSL Support field.
- Various input fields will be displayed.
- Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request: An SSL certificate can be placed here that has been generated from the CSR acquired during the Install Temporary SSL steps.
- Install completely new Certificate key and file pair: Alongside it’s use for installing a renewed SSL, a new SSL can be installed by inputting the Private Server Key and new SSL Certificate in the relevant boxes.
- Certificate Chain File: Used to legitimise the SSL signing authority, the Chain File can be built and placed in this section.
- Certificate Authority File: Similar to the Certificate Chain, a CA file can be placed in this section to legitimise your SSL to receiving parties.
- Certificate Revocation File: In the case of the Private Server key being leaked, a Certificate Revocation List can be placed in this section to ensure any third parties are aware to be distrustful of the site.
After pasting the relevant certificate click Upload/Install.
Last modified: 2018/01/17 at 16:41 by James