A mailbox forward can be used to forward emails received by one mailbox to another. The mailbox being forwarded to can be either an internal or external email address. This guide will help show you how to put a mailbox forward in place via the control panel’s mail manager.
1. From your control panel, navigate to Mail Info > Mail Manager.
2. From the drop down menu, select the domain that contains the mailbox you wish to add a forward for.
3. Click the Edit Mailbox icon next to the mailbox.
4. Click the Tick box next to Mail Forwarder and enter the email address you wish to forward to in the box below.
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Last modified: 15/10/2018