In this guide we will show you how to find what web or database server you are on, so that when you submit any trouble tickets you can let us know which server you are having problems with.
- Identifying Your Web Server
- Identifying Your MySQL Database Server
- Identifying your MSSQL Database Server
Identify Your Web Server
- Navigate to FTP/User Account > FTP User.
- Your web server will be displayed within the Host Name section.
Identifying Your MySQL Database Server
- Navigate to Databases > MySQL > MySQL DBs.
- Your database server can be seen within the Host Name section.
Identifying Your MSSQL Database Server
- Navigate to Databases > MS SQL > MS SQL Dbs
- Your database server can be seen within the Host Name section
Last modified: 2019/08/13 at 14:01 by James