An instant domain alias is an additional web address that gives access to your Web site when you don’t have a real domain name or when your real domain name is temporarily unavailable. Instant domain aliases are generated randomly based on your provider’s domain name and can’t be changed.
Enabling & Accessing a Instant Access URL
- Navigate to Domain Settings > Domain Info.
- Select the domain you wish to access/enable the instant access URL for.
- Select the Edit icon in the Web Service section.
- Within the Instant access domain alias section, select the Enable Icon if it is currently disabled.
- Click the Apply button at the top of the page.
- Select the Magnifying Glass icon next to the instant access URL.
Last modified: 2018/01/12 at 12:22 by Jamie