Your MySQL disk quota is what dictates how much space your database is allocated on the server. If you feel you need to increase/decrease your quota, you can do so via following this guide. This will increase/decrease the space your database is allowed to use so it doesn’t reach it’s limits and cause issues.
1. Navigate to Databases > MySQL > MySQL DBs.
2. Select the database your wish to change the quota for.
3. Click the Edit icon in the quota section.
4. Set the new Quota and click Submit.
5. Agree to any additional charges.
Last modified: 2021/11/11 at 14:30 by Jamie