You can configure greylisting for either:
- Go to the Mail Info menu and select a domain from the drop-down list.
- Click the Edit icon next to the Grey List Manager field.
- On the page that appears, set the following greylisting parameters:
- GL_MIN_REJECT: Minutes to wait after the first delivery attempt. Range: 1-60 minutes. Default value: 5 minutes.
- GL_MAX_WAIT: Days after the first delivery when subsequent delivery attempts will not be accepted. Range: 1-30 days. Default value: 1 day.
- GL_ACCEPT_GOOD: Days to pass after successful delivery when mail with the same IP/sender/recipient combination can be accepted. Cannot be less than
GL_MAX_WAIT. Range: 1-30 days. Default value: 3 days.
If you wish to reset your changes, click Restore Defaults.
- To apply these settings to antispam settings for all mail resourses, click the Set button. Note that this will override individual greylisting settings for mail resources.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- On the Mail Manager page for a mail domain, find and click a required mail resource from the E-Mail list.
- In the Edit E-Mail form, make sure the Grey List box is checked. Click Submit to return to Mail Manager.
- The Grey List Edit icon will appear next to the mail resource under the Resource Included column. Click this icon and configure the greylisting parameters as described above.
Last modified: 2018/01/23 at 17:02 by James