Sometimes when using FTP, files can be hidden from view. This can be frustrating when looking for files such as the .htaccess file, which are hidden by default. This guide shows you how to show hidden files so you can get to the ones that may require editing.
1. Open Filezilla and connect to your domain.
2. Select Server > Force Showing Hidden Files
3. That’s it. Hidden files should now be shown in Filezilla.
Showing Hidden Files in Webshell.
1. Navigate to FTP/User Account > FTP User.
2. Select the Login icon in the File Manager section.
3. Click the Settings button in the bottom right of the screen.
4. Select the Show Hidden Files tickbox and click Apply.