This policy contains additional Terms and Service descriptions applicable to the Data Centre Environments hosting the Infrastructure for the services provided by Pipe Ten and should be viewed with associated Order Form, Terms of Service, Service Level Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
Data Centre Services
All Data Centres hosting Pipe Ten’s infrastructure include the environment services:
- 24/7 Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Redundant Power (UPS and Generators).
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems.
The technical overview of each Data Centre detailing their specifications can be found on the About Us page.
Security & Access
The following security measures are in place in all Data Centres:
- Perimeter fencing with electric gates.
- Individual access control systems.
- CCTV with 24 hour recording both external and internal to the data centre.
Physical access to all Pipe Ten hardware is available to Pipe Ten Engineers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and otherwise strictly restricted to qualified Data Centre engineers.
Local and remote network access to all Pipe Ten hardware is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and strictly restricted to qualified Pipe Ten Engineers.
Pipe Ten’s core infrastructure is monitored on a 24/7 basis.
Pipe Ten’s advanced Monitoring Services are available for customers requiring additional monitoring specific to their solution.
Temperature & Humidity
All Data Centre halls are operated in accordance with ASHRAE Class 1A Recommended Envelope Thermal Guidelines 2011:
• Data Centre Cold Aisle Temperature is 18ºC to 27ºC
• Data Centre room humidity of 5.5ºC Dew Point to 60% RH and 15ºC Dew Point
Both temperature and humidity are average measures taken hourly from multiple sensors positioned within the cold aisles.
Last modified: 2019/09/26 at 10:25 by Gavin Kimpton