This statement is made by Pipe Ten Hosting Ltd as per Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and in relation to modern slavery and human trafficking.
Pipe Ten Hosting Ltd, including but not limited to “Pipe Ten” and “purely.domains” brands; is an independent web application infrastructure and service provider.
Our head office is based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and our employees are predominantly UK and Europe based.
The principal activity of our business is the supply of web application infrastructure and associated services.
Our Supply Chains
Our supply chains include the sourcing of;
- Staffing from largely domestic and European sources.
- Data centre and cloud infrastructure services from predominantly domestic suppliers.
- Hardware from multi-nationals.
- Software from global sources.
- Expertise from global sources.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
Our anti-slavery statement reflects our commitment to acting ethically with integrity for everything we do which includes ensuring there are effective systems to ensure modern slavery and human trafficking do not occur within our supply chain.
To mitigate the risks within the supply chain we:
- Build solid relationships with primarily local suppliers and make clear that they must share our expectation of integrity and ethical process.
- Ensure that we understand our customers and their purpose are appropriate to these goals.
- Require each of our suppliers have modern slavery and human trafficking statements and process/policy which verify their own upward suppliers perform the same due diligence.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business we train all employees to recognise and report any concerning activity contrary to the policy.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement and was approved by the Directors of Pipe Ten Hosting Ltd. The statement and all associated policy shall be reviewed and renewed at-least annually.
Gavin Kimpton, Managing Director, Pipe Ten Hosting Ltd, 14/01/2022.
Last changed: 2022/01/14 at 13:33 by Gavin Kimpton
Last saved: 2023/03/02 at 17:32 by Gavin