Ad-hoc Hourly Expertise
Pipe Ten employs a tiered system for expertise costs based on time of day (during normal business hours or outside) and urgency (ad-hoc or with notice).
- The standard hourly expertise cost can be found on the price list or in contract.
- Use of expertise is calculated to the nearest 1 hour.
- Business hours is charged at the standard rate (tier 1).
- Scheduled out-of-hours is charged at 2x standard rate (tier 2).
- Unscheduled out-of-hours is charged at 3x standard rate (tier 3).
- Out-of-hours is defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Scheduled works require at least 24 hours prior notice, or will otherwise be considered unscheduled.
- Where request urgency is not clearly defined, it is determined by the priority of the ticket raised. Low / Medium priority requests are considered to be scheduled. High priority requests are considered to be unscheduled.
Contracted Hourly Expertise
Where the customer agrees to a fixed number of hours of expertise each month as part of a contract/bundle, in addition to the above:
- Contracted hourly cost is discounted by 66.67%.
- Use of expertise is calculated to the nearest 0.25 hour.
- Any unused hours within a billing period are not rolled over to the next.
Last modified: 2021/07/28 at 18:14 by Gavin Kimpton