Moving websites, systems and services is not always simple, Pipe Ten’s expertise can often remove a lot of the technical complexity through its experience and familiarity.
In many cases when moving existing sites to Pipe Ten, free assistance and direction from our support team and associated support articles will be sufficient for customers to perform self-migration and testing.
Nobody knows your website and its users better than you or your developer, but in all other cases Pipe Ten can assist with:
- Assessment of websites, applications, systems and users for hosting requirements inclusive of the sales process
- Coordinate between appropriate stakeholders (business/customer, host/service provider and other 3rd parties)
- Plan migrations, roll-backs and associated timelines or impact analysis
- Assist in moving files, databases and modifying common configurations
- Assess and plan DNS, e-mail and other complex migration items
- Assist in testing and common problem resolutions
Last modified: 2019/05/02 at 17:39 by Gavin Kimpton