- For complex or critical systems.
- Hourly expertise service.
- Operating system (and associated core software) is constantly monitored for update availability and status/version.
- Available updates are reviewed and where possible tested by an engineer prior to being manually approved and queued for installation.
- Updates are applied manually by an engineer within a pre-defined maintenance window appropriate to the customer’s need.
- The system is manually verified by engineer as having returned to status as defined by a customer’s testing instructions.
- Always combined with Monitoring & Response services to provide additional automated testing verification.
Systems applicable to engineered patching:
Software applicable to engineered patching:
Last modified: 2020/09/17 at 13:03 by Gavin Kimpton