- For simple or non-critical systems.
- Pre-packaged with an associated low monthly fee.
- Operating System (and associated core software) is constantly monitored for update availability and status/version.
- Available updates are reviewed and where possible tested by an engineer prior to being manually approved and queued for installation.
- Updates are automatically applied within a pre-defined maintenance window appropriate to the customers need.
- Often combined with Monitoring & Response services for post-update testing and escalation.
Systems applicable to automated patching:
- pfSense Firewall
- OpenVPN Application Server
- Windows Server
- CloudLinux Server
- CentOS Server
- Ubuntu Server
Software applicable to automated patching:
- Anti-Virus Agents
- Backup Agents
- Systems Monitoring Agents
- Security Monitoring Agents
Last modified: 02/05/2019