Your perfect private cloud solution is built from one or more network, compute and storage resource units which are distributed across Pipe Ten’s next-generation node infrastructure to power private cloud instances and your application’s success.
Fixed cost, Fixed location, Standards Compliant Cloud Computing
Every solution is provided with:
- IaaS (hardware and virtualisation infrastructure) managed to ISO27001 and PCI DSS standards.
- Web based orchestration control panel for the creation and management of private cloud OS instances across multiple hardware nodes.
- 24/7/365 access to Pipe Ten’s engineering expertise to assist and manage on your behalf.
- Easy access to Pipe Ten’s full-stack services.
- Only pay for the resources you need, when you need them.
Networking between the public internet and private cloud instances, or privately between cloud instances.
- pfSense stateful packet inspection firewalling.
- High Availability Active/Passive as default.
- High Availability & Diversity WAN Internet /29 IPv4.
- High Availability LAN with Private VLAN between nodes.
- Optional IPSec, OpenVPN, L2TP over IPSec & more.
- Optional NIDS, NIPS & UTM like capabilities.
- 95th percentile public ingress/egress bandwidth.
Processor and memory resource units to be divided between or shared by private cloud instances.
- RAM & CPU resource allocations bundled into units.
- Example compute unit is 16GB RAM & 8 vCPU.
- One or more compute units are assigned to physical nodes.
- Multiple compute units may be assigned to multiple locations.
- Private cloud instances then are created and managed as required.
- Choose from multiple Operating Systems and Templates.
- Scale both resources and instances on demand.
Data storage resource units to be divided between or shared by private cloud instances.
- RAID1 disk mirroring minimum.
- High performance SSD by default.
- Scalable in 100GB increments.
- Billable based on allocation.
- Usable by one or multiple compute instances.
Last modified: 2021/05/04 at 16:07 by Gavin Kimpton