Scalable & optimal performance for web connected applications
Your perfect cloud solution is built from one or more x-compute, x-store and x-net resource units which are distributed across Pipe Ten’s next generation node infrastructure to power local cloud instances and your application’s success.
x from Pipe Ten delivers fixed costs, locations and standards compliant cloud computing to accelerate and scale.
Every X solution is provided with:
- Full managed hardware and virtualisation infrastructure to ISO27001 and PCI DSS standards
- Web based orchestration control panel for the creation and management of local cloud instances across multiple hardware nodes
- 24/7/365 access to Pipe Ten’s engineering expertise to assist your management or manage on your behalf
- Easy access to Pipe Ten’s Monitoring, Patching, Licensing, Security, Backup and other supporting services
- Only pay for the resources you need when you need them.
Provides network communication between the public internet and local cloud instances, or privately between local cloud instances.
Provides processor and memory resource units to be divided between or shared by local cloud instances.
Provides data storage resource units to be divided between or shared by local cloud instances.
|Approximately £70* per month
per fully managed x-net
|Approximately £120* per month
per 16GB/8vCore x-compute unit
|Approximately £15* per month
per 100GB x-store
*Additional volume discounts will apply, each x solution carries minimum £205 +VAT per month commitment on 3 months contract.
SaaS provider customer Y requires HA (High Availability) networking, HA firewalling, HA load balancing and ability to deploy server instances for own/multiple customer use or private customer use with optional HA; along with fully audit-able compliance to standards / specification.
- Uses 1*x-net: To provide basic ingress/egress firewalling between website visitors via the public Internet/WAN via isolated VLAN to load balancer instances within their x-compute.
- Uses 10*x-compute:
- 2* x-compute units are assigned to two different nodes in the same DC, within which HA load balancing cloud instances are created.
- 6* x-compute units are assigned to 6 different nodes in the same DC, within which cloud instances running the customers software are created to process the public requests passed by the firewalls and load balancers.
- 1* x-compute units are assigned to 1 different nodes in the same DC, within which automation, administration or vpn cloud instances can be created in isolation of others.
- 1* x-compute units are assigned to 1 different nodes in the same DC, within which deployment, testing/uat and similar cloud instances can be created in isolation of others.
- Uses 20*x-net: To provide moderate HA and high Performance storage to the x-compute and cloud instances for assets, databases, OS or otherwise.
- Uses other Pipe Ten services such as off-solution backup, licensing and patching services for common OS and security software, monitoring and expertise to assist in managing the customer environment.