There are various reasons a domain transfer may be cancelled.
- The domain name owner has not approved the transfer in time. This is be done via an email sent to the admin contact email address of the domain name, requesting the auth code.
- The domain name being transferred is locked. If the domain is currently with us it can be unlocked in your online control panel.
- The incorrect auth code was used. If the domain is currently with us, you can re-request the auth code from your online control panel.
- The domain name has expired.
- The domain name is within 7 days of the expiry date.
- The domain name is less than 60 days old.
Last modified: 2019/08/27 at 14:54 by