This section is for managing your DNS zones within the whm.pipe.co control panel.
Please note to make use of this service your domain names must be using the following nameservers:
How to create a DNS zone.
- Login to your whm.pipe.co control panel
- In the main menu, click Domains, then Manage DNS
- You will see a list of your domain names
- Click Add New Zone
- Enter the full domain name without the www.E.g yourdomain.co.uk, click Add Zone
- You’ve now created the DNS zone for your domain. Now we can begin to add the DNS records.
Last modified: 2019/08/07 at 14:54 by