Pipe Ten closely monitors its own environments and the impact Pipe Ten’s operations have on the external environment.
These include but are not limited to:
- Partners data centre facilities and rack environments
- Power use efficiency
- Resource use and WEEE recycling
- Team offices
Pipe Ten provides environmental guarantees as part of its SLA.
By default Pipe Ten hardware within Pipe Ten racks in Pipe Ten partner facilities, includes basic availability and hardware monitoring where available covering:
- Chassis Intrusion Detection
- Environmental (Temperature) Sensors
- System Board Status
- HDD Physical Status
- RAID/Storage Logical Status
By default any Pipe Ten asset having been deployed to production or having carried customer data also features:
- Visible asset tracking and non-visible security tracking.
- Production-to-Destruction Lifetime asset tracking with audits.
- 4 hour hardware replacement guarantee.
- (Digital) Data Destruction guarantee.
- (Physical) Hardware Destruction (WEEE) guarantee.
By default Pipe Ten networks and connecting hosts are monitored for a minimum of:
Additionally where appropriate traffic flows are monitored for protocol, ports, source, destination, volume and similar metrics.
Last modified: 2019/03/29 at 14:29 by James