Pipe Ten provides inclusive shared DNS services for its customers taking domain registration or specific hosting services, further information may be found on the appropriate product page.
Shared DNS services are deployed between two or more geographically diverse data centres with a reasonable level of redundancy and security. However, for mission critical services, we would recommend additional dedicated specialist DNS consideration.
Dedicated & Specialist DNS
This relates to all other DNS services other than shared DNS and could include:
- Reverse DNS / PTR for Email and Authority validation.
- Dedicated DNS or White Branded name server hosts.
- DDoS mitigated name server hosts.
- Round-Robin or geographically directed DNS services.
- Domain or DNS change monitoring, alerting and response.
Last modified: 2019/05/02 at 14:54 by Gavin Kimpton